- Stores operator ID for label printing
- Stores operator ID for reporting
- Require technician to reset counter
- Require technician for defective harnesses
- Release fixture clamp for incomplete test
An operator’s ID value can be stored in a Operator/Technician Key for printing on a label or writing to a report. Programs can be configured to require the Operator/Technician Key to be inserted in the event of a defective harness so a technician can be present for the repair or to activate a fixture clamp for harness removal. Operator/Technician Keys can also be required to be inserted in order to perform specific tasks, such as resetting a parts counter.
The Operator/Technician Key resembles a USB drive, however it is a proprietary device that can store four data fields to be used for label printing or reporting. Data is written to the key utilizing the NX Key Programmer.
The key is inserted into a port located on the front of the NX Tester.
5-1032……..NX Operator Key