|Release 4.0.97||NX View Version: 4.0.97 NX Fixture Block Editor: 1.16.24||08/2023|
- Allows for manual data entry via a keyboard to store to a variable.
- Add an option to automatically print a connection report.
- Support for maximum character length of Fixture Block and Component names from 12 to 35.
- Displays a single image window when displaying detection switch and LED Guided images.
- Images in the Documents window now automatically resize to fit current window size.
- Added support for Hipot-HV Tester reports.
- Add report logo and header border.
- Fix issue with serial port communication.
|Release 4.0.95||NX View Version: 4.0.95 NX Fixture Block Editor: 1.16.24||12/2022|
- Allows for manual data entry via a keyboard to store to a variable
- Images in the Documents window now automatically resize to fit current window size
- Added support for Hipot-HV Tester reports
- Add report logo and header border
- Fix issue with serial port communication
|Release 4.0.84||NX View Version: 4.0.85 NX Fixture Block Editor: 1.16.24||10/2020|
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.
|Release 4.0.76||NX View Version: 4.0.76 NX Fixture Block Editor: 1.16.23||01/2020|
- Programs can be selected from the computer for execution.
- Fixture Block Editor now supports blocks with between 202 and 370 pins.
- Fixture Block Editor now allows files created with Turkish and other regions of Microsoft Windows.
|Release 4.0.61||NX View Version: 4.0.61 NX Fixture Block Editor: 1.16.22||12/2018|
NX View Release 4 represents a substantial re-design of the product, and offers significant improvements over previous versions as indicated by the following list of new features and capabilities:
- NX View and the NX Editor are now integrated.
- NX View supports the new NX Security Utility to restrict access to program selection or editing a program with the NX Editor.
- A Connections List can be displayed which shows all open connections while a test is being executed.
- Only one connection between the computer and NX Tester is required for NX Editor programming operations and NX View runtime functions.
- The reporting feature has been completely redesigned to provide additional options and greater flexibility.
- Fixture Block Reference Name may be displayed by NX View.
- NX View can display a list of the NX Tester variables, launch the NX Tester’s Probe mode, execute the NX Tester diagnostics and configure the NX Testers serial ports.
- A bug related to the use of $PC1 was fixed.
|Release 3.0.43||NX View Version: 3.0.43||04/2012|
- Improved communication between the Tester and the Computer.
- Fix an issue where the 4 Button Window would be blank for non-English Windows installations.
|Release 3.0.41||NX View Version: 3.0.41||04/2011|
- NX View now supports USB connectivity to NX Testers equipped with a USB port.
- A new auxiliary window is available that displays the NX Tester’s user interface buttons, allowing operation of the buttons from NX View.
- A new auxiliary window is available that displays Tester Status Messages. Up to six custom defined messages can be accommodated.
- A new auxiliary window is available that displays the fixture board, if defined. The fixture board display highlights the fixture blocks associated with the currently displayed error.
- All new auxiliary windows plus the Documents window can be docked in several locations according to user preference.
- Documents can now be associated with a User Interface workflow item.
- NX View can be configured to either display or suppress cavity labels.
- NX View can be used to download a program to the tester.
- NX View can collect report data received from the tester and store each report in a separate file.
- NX View will display miswires if both connectors associated with the miswire are displayed. A red X will be drawn over the miswired cavity.
- NX View has improved support of multiple part numbers.
- When the probe is used during a test, NX View will display not only the fixture block and cavity that is probed, but also the fixture block and cavity of the other end of the connection.
|Release 2.0.31||NX View Version: 2.0.31||03/2010|
- NX View supports background images of connectors or fixture blocks. These image files are created with the NX Fixture Block Editor.
- NX View’s Demo Mode will present a pop-up window every 10 minutes reminding the user that they are using a demo version. After one hour of operation, the NX View demo mode application will automatically terminate. It must be manually restarted.
|Release 1.0.21||NX View Version: 1.0.21||07/2009|
- Initial release.