To implement Dynalab's NX Server, the following requirements must
- Each NX Tester must be equipped with a Communications
- Each NX Tester must be equipped with firmware version 2.0.73
Host Server Computer:
The NX Server is a software application implemented using
Microsoft Active Server Pages .NET (ASP.NET). It is hosted in a
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) environment. The following
requirements apply to the host server computer on which NX Server
will be installed.
- The NX Server application can only be hosted on the following
Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008-R2
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012-R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS), corresponding
Windows Server versions.
- .NET Framework 3.5.1 Framework (Server 2008) or .NET Framework
3.5 (Server 2012) installed and properly configured.
- The host server must have Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012 or
Users interact with the Server via their web browser.
- A TCP/IP network is required as the communications infrastructure
- A 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T Ethernet connection to the network
is required for each NX Tester.
- The network must support Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP)
- The network must be configured to allow TCP port 80 communications
in both directions between the host server computer and all networked
testers. TCP port 80 communications are also required between
any workstations whose users need to interact with the server.
- The network must permit the host server computer to broadcast
on UDP port 54295 to all networked NX Testers.